Working with Us
Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, Forest City (www.ssm-fc.org) is a new school campus of Shattuck-St. Mary’s in Faribault Minnesota (www.s-sm.org
). We are opening in Johor Bahru, Malaysia in August of 2018. If you are an experienced, flexible, optimistic educator, this is your chance to be part of building a new school culture and new school traditions.
Shattuck-St.Mary’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we require all staff to share this commitment. All staff appointed to the school are required to provide satisfactory criminal records checks and to provide evidence of their identity and qualifications.
FOR TEACHING POSITION:
If the answer to all these questions is a resounding "yes", we want to hear from you right now. We are always looking for the best teachers at all grade levels and in all subject areas. Even if we don't have a vacancy right now, we want to know if you are interested in working with us. Please submit to our online application portal: Schrole Connect
- Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young people in an exciting, fast-growing part of Asia?
- Do you want to help young people discover the creativity in themselves?
- Do you believe that the best way to prepare young people for college is not to sit them in rows but to help them to discover their own potential and make innovative uses of their time?
- Are you ready to join a dynamic team of school leaders and teachers on a project to bring the best of American independent education to the South Malaysia/Singapore region?
- Are you adaptable and flexible?
- Do people say that you have a great sense of humor?
- Do you have teacher certification in your home country and at least two years' teaching experience?
- Do you have native speaker level English?
FOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS:
We would love to hear from you, if you have the following traits:
- A team-player
- Bilingual – high proficiency level in English and preferably, knowledge in another language especially in Mandarin.
- Love working in a school environment
- Good understanding of computer knowledge
CURRENT ADMINISTRATIVE VACANCIES:
Assistant Human Resource Manager
Admissions Executive/ Registrar
Candidates should e-mail a letter of application, a detailed curriculum vitae/resume and the names and contact details of at least three people to email@example.com
. The total document size for the application should be kept under 3MB.
Please do not send open testimonials.
Questions? We can help!
- Visit Our FAQs
- Send Your Inquiry