SSM-FC School Fees Structure
||Annual Tuition Fees (MYR)
||Equivalent (US$) @ 4.0**
|Grade 1 to 5
|Upper School – Day Student
|Grade 6 to 9
|Grade 10 to 12
|Upper School – Boarding Student (inclusive of all meals)
|Grade 6 to 9
|Grade 10 to 12
||One-Time Payment (MYR)
||Equivalent (US$) @ 4.0**
|Non-refundable one-time Fees
(To be paid when the online application is submitted)
Required to be paid when the application is accepted. This amount is non-refundable under any circumstance.
||Annual Payment (MYR)
||Equivalent (US$) @ 4.0
|Learning Resources Fee
(Mandatory for grades 1 to 12: Early Childhood is excluded)
(Additional fees apply for activities offered by external providers)
|Intensive English as an Additional Language (iEAL)
|Academic English as an Additional Language (AEAL)
|English as an Additional Language
|Meals (Day students grades 1-12)
|- Per year which consist of 3 meals per day (morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack)
||MYR 6,000 (Per year)
|Bus Fees* (depending on Distance)
||From MYR 500 to MYR 800
|Uniform* (depending on quantity purchased)
||From MYR 65 to MYR 250 (per item)
|Student pass applications*
||From MYR 90 to MYR 200 (based on fees charged by Immigration Department of Malaysia, varies by nationality)
|Day Trips and Overnight Excursions*
||Families will be charged for the cost of the trip/excursion
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tuition fees will be invoiced in two payments. All tuition fees are to be paid before the due date.
All Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable in whole or in part.
- First Payment (Due July 1, 2021)
- Second Payment (Due December 1, 2021)
- Invoices will be issued for the first payment by the last week of April and for the second payment by the first week of November. New students will receive invoices after they confirm their acceptance of the placement.
- Other miscellaneous fees will be invoiced as and when they occur.
- Payment is due before on the dates specified above in item 1, and the school’s (the payee’s) bank details are indicated in the invoice.
- All payments shall be made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and any shortfall in the amount must be settled by the parents. All charges for exchange fees or overseas bank transfers effecting the payment or remittance are to be borne by the remitter.
- The School reserves the right to impose a late payment penalty on overdue invoices at 10% per annum.
- The School management reserves the right to refuse access to school facilities and lessons to students, whose invoices have not been fully settled. No school reports, transcripts or testimonials will be issued in such cases. The School may also terminate the student’s enrollment, should the tuition and other fees remain overdue for more than 2 months.
- Parents are responsible for the settlement of any outstanding invoices. An agreement with a third party to pay any school fees does not release the parents from any liability and obligations under this Agreement.
- Instalment plans are available from the second payment onwards and are approved on a case by case basis at the sole and absolute discretion of the School. The School’s decision under this paragraph shall be final. Please contact the School’s Finance office for more information.
- Upon the implementation by the Government of Malaysia of a new sales tax and service tax or any goods and services tax, value added tax, consumption tax, or any tax, duty, charge or imposition of a similar or equivalent nature by whatever name called which may from time to time be imposed or charged under Malaysian law (collectively “SST”), to replace the current goods and services tax, the School shall be entitled to charge SST at the prevailing rate in respect of supplies made after SST is implemented in Malaysia (“SST Effective Date”) and the parties shall comply with the provisions of Clauses 9A(a) to 9A(d) with effect from the SST Effective Date, where applicable:
- Unless express provision is made to the contrary, any amount (including the Fees referred to in Section  above) which is payable by the parent under this Agreement does not yet include SST. If any such amount relates to a taxable supply which is chargeable to SST under the laws relating to SST, and any rules, regulations, rulings, or guidelines made thereunder, all as amended, modified or revised from time to time (collectively “SST Law”) and/or SST is imposed by any governmental, tax or customs authority (including the Royal Customs and Excise Department, the Director General of Customs and Excise, or any successor thereof) (“Tax Authority”), such SST shall be recovered by the School from the parent who shall pay such SST, in addition to any amount (including the Fees referred to in Section  above) payable by the parent to the School, in accordance with the applicable terms of this Agreement and the provisions of the SST Law.
- The parent shall pay to the School on demand the SST amount due on any goods and/or services supplied or provided (or deemed to be supplied or provided) under this Agreement in such manner and within the time period stipulated in the tax invoice or other instrument for purposes of SST.
- Failure by the School to charge the amount of SST payable under the SST Law at the time when payment for any supply of goods or services is due shall not preclude SST from being charged at any time or in any manner thereafter, and the School shall not be deemed to have waived its right to charge SST merely by virtue of a delay or failure to charge SST on any supply of goods or services made under this Agreement.
- The parent shall indemnify and hold the School harmless from any losses, damages, claims, demands, proceedings, actions, costs, expenses, interests and penalties suffered or incurred by the School arising from any claim, demand, proceeding or action that may be made or instituted by the Tax Authority in respect of any SST and resulting from any failure or delay on the part of the parent in the payment and discharge of any such SST.
- Withdrawal of enrollment from the School
- No refund of tuition fees will be given after two weeks of the beginning of the start of the school year or the student’s date of initial enrolment in the current academic year. This period is defined as the first 14 calendar days after the student initially enrolls in the school at the start of the academic year in September or at any time of the academic year. Subsequent to this curing period, there are no circumstances under which tuition will be prorated or refunded.
- Enrollment after the start of the current academic school year:
SSM-FCIS practices on-going enrollment. New students can join the School at any time of the year. Tuition fees will be charged based on the table below:
|Percentage of annual Fees
The School does not accept new enrollment of students in June of an academic year.
Questions? We can help!
- Visit Our FAQs
- Send Your Inquiry