The application process will take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
Please download the Application form and Application Checklist here
Soft copies of the following documents are required to complete the application. Do note that we would need all the required documents to process the application. Application documents can be sent to the school via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
About your child:
- Photo – A passport style image in .jpg format
- Passport copies – A clear passport copy of student and both parents
- Birth certificate of student
- Legal custody papers/deed/court order – as proof of guardianship/custody (if applicable)
- Vaccination record
About your child’s academic background:
- Two latest official school reports (translated into English if written in another language).
- Testing/Assessments/Psychological Evaluations (if applicable)
- We would like to understand your child’s academic needs so that we can guide him/her in the educational path. If your child has been assessed by an educational psychologist, an occupational therapist or a speech therapist, a copy of the evaluation is required.
- Email address of the current class teacher
- A confidential recommendation form will be sent to the teacher.
- Student introduction essay (must be handwritten)
- Middle/High school students – Tell us about yourself, your aspirations and goals in 150 to 200 words.
- Elementary school students – Tell us about yourself, your family & friends in 80 to 100 words.